Taste of Summer at The Winghouse Bar & Grill

Disclaimer: As being part of the Tampa Bay Bloggers, I was given a free meal and gift card from The Winghouse as a exchange for my honest review. All opinions are my own.

The Winghouse has a new summer themed menu for this coming summer. All the yummy goodness I will be showing you, will start next Monday, June 13th at all 26 Winghouse locations.

We are talking new starters, meals and dessert and even a new cocktail to sip on while you eat.

Okay lets start with some starters:

Pretzel Bites. I mean what else could I say about these. They are warm, salty and then you dip them in either Honey Mustard or Cheese. Now here is a honest one, I normally always dip my pretzels in cheese, but I have to say the tangy and spicy of the Honey Mustard was the perfect combo. I recommend you be the judge next...




















Another fun starter they have is Pulled Pork Nachos. Yes, pulled pork nachos, that have cabbage slaw, chips, cheese, jalpenos, tomatoes and cilantro lime dressing. Which holy heck that lime dressing is Amazing. I would bottle that up and put it on everything. I am going to send you over to Nanci and let you droll over her picture of these nachos.

Okay so now we are set up with some starters, lets move on to some meals you can dive into.

New Chicken Pasta Salad, tri colored pasta, with cucumbers, tomatoes and Parmesan cheese. You can order this salad with grilled chicken or fired. Healthy eaters go with the grilled, it is really, really good. I do recommend ordering this with a side of Italian dressing you can pour on yourself, to give it even more flavor and zing.


 If you want a Taco Salad, they have you covered. What I was really impressed with this taco salad, was it was not a traditional taco salad in that fried taco bowl that adds on a million calories. This taco salad is lettuce, chili, cheese, diced tomatoes, fried jalapenos, tortilla chips and that cilantro lime dressing. Simple, light and full of flavor. The fried jalapenos are super yummy and if you aren't into hot on your salad, no worries the fried jalapenos don't give a lot of heat, just pure flavor.



















Now we might have had our tasting on a Tuesday, but it doesn't have to be a Taco Tuesday to order these. Shrimp, Chicken or Pork Tacos. All served stuffed with  cheddar cheese, shredded cabbage, diced tomatoes and the lime dressing. I admit again, I would never order pork tacos, I would typically go with Chicken, but after tasting the pork, that is a Win. It is so unique but works so well. Th pork is tender and gives taco a whole new flavor.



Speaking of pork, you will have to try the new pulled pork sandwich. Shredded BBQ pork, topped with coleslaw, which hello is the best way to eat a pulled pork, then crispy onion straws, GENIUS and drizzled in a Dallas sauce. I could gobble that up again today. The sandwich is served with chips and a pickle, a perfect summer BBQ meal to me, pair it with your favorite draft beer, that they serve and watch the Rays play on their many big screens.



And if you saved enough room, which, I HIGHLY recommend, pick up the Guava Cheesecake. I know you are thinking Guava? Well I had never had anything Guava before and this was heavenly, the tangy but sweet taste of the Guava mixed with a New York Style Cheesecake was the perfect ending to this summer loving, topped with whipped cream of course.

























I hear our stomach rumbling from over here now. Hold on just a little bit longer, because all these items will be hitting the locations starting on June 13. Make sure to find a local The Winghouse by you and get the convenience of summer, BBQ and fun without having to a cook a thing yourself and make sure to come back and let me know what you tried.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Low Point Apple Crisp

Let's Go To The Movies....And EAT at Cobb Theaters Tyrone

Perspective: My Trauma, Fear and Rejection