Fab Find: Tone Body Wash





I am a BzzAgent and I received for a free a bottle of Tone Body Wash in Pink Peony and Rose Oil as a recent campaign.

I love body wash and I find that it can be the best part of a shower is the smell of your body wash. I normally purchase all my body washes from Bath and Body Works during their big semi annual sales because I can get a ton of scents for less money and usually all their older scents. But sometimes it can get too expensive.

I also will branch out and purchase from CVS their brand because of a sale they are having or a coupon I have. Currently I have about 10 different body washes in my bathroom, sleepy time kinds, energizing, holiday, seasonal and ones for James also. So when I received my Bzzkit for the Tone campaign, I could not wait to try a new body wash.

I received their new scent Pink Peony with Rose Oil. Well honestly I was at first disappointed, I am not a huge flower person and do not enjoy the scent of flowers. I am more a food, warm, comfort type of scent person. But I gave it a try. I believe the pink bottle won me over first. The wash was thick and you could see the moisture through out it. I only need just a little to get a good later going on my sponge.

It felt smooth and hydrating going and the scent was not overpowering. It actually smelt kind of sweet and I forgot it was a flower. I loved it.

After my shower, my skin was smooth, smelt great and visibly soft.

Tone body wash comes in a variety of scents and at a very reasonable price. Some scents include,
  • Mango Splash with Cocoa Butter
  • Daily Detox with White Clay & Pink Jasmine
  • Soothing Oatmeal with Shea Butter
  • Ocean Therapy with Deep Sea Extracts & Pearl Essence
  • Fruit Peel® with Alpha-Hydroxy Fruit Acids
 
( I took this off of the BzzAgent page of the campaign)

I am going to try the Mango and Detox one next. All of these scents are like  day at the spa. I recommend using a small amount in the bath tub, grab some candles, a glass of wine and just unwind.

When your out shopping, pick a bottle up today and try for yourself. I am sure you will make the switch like I did.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Low Point Apple Crisp

Perspective: My Trauma, Fear and Rejection

Let's Go To The Movies....And EAT at Cobb Theaters Tyrone