I was not born a Runner...



This couldn't be more true to me!!! I was not a runner as a child, teenage or early adulthood. I hated running. I would complain and complain when it came to the mile requirements at school. Running for me was not an option. And then well I changed my life...

I was not born a runner, but I was made into a runner...

I am a runner through and through..

I may not look like a runner, and I sure as heck do not look like the girl in this picture, but I am a runner, I made myself into one.

I found this picture because I am so darn pumped for this weekend of running. I am off the whole weekend of work, which I need so badly, and I am spending my whole weekend running.

3 races, 2 days, 4 medals.

Headed to the expo now to pick up the packet and bib. Beware I am sure I will be posting a lot this weekend..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Low Point Apple Crisp

Perspective: My Trauma, Fear and Rejection

Let's Go To The Movies....And EAT at Cobb Theaters Tyrone