Got 3 Runs In

Alright I survived my first full week back in the real world.

Meaning, getting off of the cloud 9 of my marathon.

Hahaha. Who am I kidding?? I sat on that cloud all week and then some. My Proof pictures came in, I got frames at work and have been putting up pictures all over the apartment. Thankfully James really doesn't care how I decorate or what I do with the apartment.

I decorated for Halloween and he didn't even notice one bit. So me putting up pictures, here and there, he wont even notice. I am seriously obsessed with the fact that I have ran a marathon. I want everything and anything 26.2. Hint, Hint to all my friends and family reading :0)

I did go back to WW this week. I weighed in on Tuesday, bad idea, it was not the best weigh in. I gained. BUT not as much as I thought I would. I have been working hard this week to get back on track, but good old mother nature invited Aunt Flo over for the week. I mean really??!!!

And Aunt Flo is a total Beeoch!!! I tried to go back running on Wednesday. I made it to a little over 1.50 miles and I started dry heaving, as stated in previous posts. Then Thursday, I had the problem with Subway. So Friday, I woke up with cramps like you wouldn't believe and then bam it all made sense. I always get like this before my period and sure enough. Yesterday, feeling like absolute crap, I mean so bad. I didn't run. I mean I was doubled over in pain and had to get Midol.

This morning the same thing. I woke up out of my sleep with the worst cramps, that I couldn't even fall back to sleep. I couldn't even move out of bed, I just laid there. I wanted to run in the morning because the weather is so nice in the morning. But I just couldn't. The weather has been so nice and cool, so I knew after work, it would still be worth it.

I love being able to run after work now without the heat. The only problem is having the drive to want to do it. I tend to have a little bit of a slower pace at night, but it is nice for me to just unwind and clear my head after a long day of work. I usually get 2-4 miles in, I like to sit in the 3 miles. Today, I got it done. I went out and just took in the weather and ran. I am not using my GymBoss for the time being. I am just running and enjoying it and walking when needed.

It wasn't too bad getting out there again. My legs still feel a bit heavy, but I am getting a bit of speed back, which is throwing off my breathing, but gosh it is so nice to just go. I do love the idea of being to sleep in now and just heading out after work, it just seems to work for me.

My plan this week is to run 4 days and then 3 rest days or 4 run days and one gym day and two rest days. I think the second one will work, but no pressure too it. I am also going to use the gym after my runs too, since it is right on our property.

I can say, I am getting back to normal, slowly but getting there!

Happy Saturday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Low Point Apple Crisp

Let's Go To The Movies....And EAT at Cobb Theaters Tyrone

Perspective: My Trauma, Fear and Rejection