Happy 3rd Birthday to R.C.S


Happy 3rd Birthday to My Blog!!!!

Wow, I can believe I started this little journey 3 years ago today...

I remember being kind of nervous to put myself out there. What was I going to write about? 
Would anyone want to read it? What could I make out of this blog?

All I knew was I was going to be open and honest and grow along the way!

I was going to write about the good, the bad and everything in between.

I was going to write when I wanted and share a lot of details into my life, the struggles and the successes. I planned on writing about the fun things in my life and of course food.

And I think I have done just that and then some.

Am I a BLOGGER per say, maybe, maybe not. I know some pretty amazing bloggers and I hope to grow this as the time passes, specificialy this year. I hope to expand and dive more into my blog.

I have gotten to go to some new places with this blog, test lots of cool products and I have met some really awesome people through my blog.

I honestly can say I love this blog and if it wasn't for James, buying me a laptop 3 years ago and suggesting I do this, then it would never had happened honestly. He opened the door and I went through.

So Happy Birthday to Run.Chew.Sparkle. On the 3rd Birthday, this year we are going to post more, laugh more, cry a little bit, Run A whole lot, Promise to share more Chewing and of course doing it with a little extra Sparkle!!

If you have been reading along with me and sharing my life, THANK YOU. I know there are a lot of things you could be doing but reading my little piece of life and I appreciate you taking the time to do so. Please continue on. 

Thank you for all the likes and comments and shares. Thank you for following me on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter and SnapChat. 

Thank you for joining me in this virtual world of awesomeness!!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Low Point Apple Crisp

Let's Go To The Movies....And EAT at Cobb Theaters Tyrone

Perspective: My Trauma, Fear and Rejection