Top Ten Tuesday- Halloween Favorites


Today's Top Ten Tuesday is all about the holiday of this month, HALLOWEEN!!! I love this time of year and Halloween is such a fun holiday. I have always really loved Halloween and everything thing that comes along with. So here are some of my favorite things about Halloween.

10. Candy!!! I mean lets kick it off with something fun right? Halloween candy is pretty much the best candy out there. While I don't eat a lot of it, because I really don't have the control, but the small size candy pieces make for great portion control.

9. Carving pumpkins. There is something about carving a pumpkin into a Jack O'Lantern that just makes it all come together.

8. Hocus Pocus. Yup probably one of my favorite Halloween movies. I have watched it all my life and to me Halloween is not complete with out at least watching twice and the same goes for....

7. BEETLEJUICE! BEETLEJUICE!BEETLEJUICE!! By far my favorite Halloween movie. Only really comes out this time of year but I love LOVE that movie. Favorite memory of mine is eating chocolate covered cherries, the ones with the liquid inside and laying on the floor with my mom watching it.

6. Decorations. I love seeing other people hang up decorations. It makes for fun runs in my neighborhood. I love when people go all out, I had in the past but this year decided to just keep it simple, But growing up I had this decoration that was a door mat and when you stepped on it, it screamed. It was awesome

5. I love dog costumes this time of year. I don't have a dog but lots of my friends do and seeing them post their pets in little costumes is the cutest thing ever.

4. T.V. shows doing Halloween themed episodes. YES! My favorite, Modern Family usually does a really funny one and I loved themed shows anyway.

3. American Horror Story usually does a Halloween themed one too and it is usually the scariest one of the season. Speaking of season, this one is the craziest one yet. am i right??

2. Halloween themed terms this year have been big and too funny. Here for the BOOS on wine glasses, etc.

1. Halloween parties. While I have not been to one in a really long time, costume parties are so much fun!! One day I will host one, but hey if anyone is having one, I am free and have lots of great ideas.

I guess the one thing about Halloween I really love is the concept of being someone different for one day or night, not caring and eating candy and just taking in the fall holiday!

One of my most favorite Halloween Memories is trick or treating. My dad would take me every year. He loved driving me from house to house and walking with me up and down the streets. He would wait while I ran up and pack an extra bag for me so I could get even more. It didn't matter if it was raining or cold, he was always right there with me. 

What is your favorite Halloween memories or Halloween Favorites??

Make sure to check out Nanci's over at This Crazy Life of Mine too!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Low Point Apple Crisp

Let's Go To The Movies....And EAT at Cobb Theaters Tyrone

Perspective: My Trauma, Fear and Rejection