Influenster MKGlam VoxBox Review




I was given the opportunity to try several items from Mary Kay for free with Influenster. I was given these items for free in exchange of my honest opinion.

The other day after I had my sweaty 3 mile run, I needed to get ready super quick and needed to look very presentable for my long, 12 hour day. These were the items I was given in the box, I used on this day.

I tried the Mary Kay Cream Eye Color in Apricot Twist
Mary Kay Cream Eye Color Brush
Mary Kay Lash Love Mascara in I love Black
Mary Kay Bronzing Powder

The eye color was great. It was a nice subtle color, it looked very natural and easy to apply. It gave full coverage. I loved it. It made my eyes pop a bit also. The brush was perfect and in one swoop I was done.





The mascara was so nice also. I loved the little heart on the bottom.





And the bronzing powder was great. It did not make me look orange with I appreciated.


Mary Kay had me looking pretty again after looking like a hot mess. I love that I didn't need a lot of make up to look pretty and put together.

A little goes along way.

Stay tuned for other product reviews.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Low Point Apple Crisp

Let's Go To The Movies....And EAT at Cobb Theaters Tyrone

Perspective: My Trauma, Fear and Rejection