At my Weight Watchers meeting yesterday, my leader told me about a low point apple crisp and I couldn't resist making it today. I love apple crisp, I don't have it often or really at all, because it can be high in points and frankly I like low maintenance baking, so when I can find something easy and quick and low in points, well I am all game!! This apple crisp is again so easy and quick, perfect for a craving, a family gathering, party or just to have around the house. Requires only 3 or 4 ingredients to prepare this and you might even have all of it in your house right now. Apple Crisp Serving Size 4 4pp for a serving 4-5 medium apples 2 packets of Cinnamon or Maple Brown Sugar Oatmeal (preferably one that are 100-120 calories or 3pp) 8 oz of Diet Sprite or Diet 7up 5 sprays of Can't Believe It's Not Butter 1tsp of light brown sugar 8x8 baking pan Here is what I used: I actually used 5 apples because I ...
Most recently I was given the opportunity to review a really fantastic book by the author Gary Szenderski called the Szen Zone. I was given the book for review all opinions are my own. I am not familiar with Gary Szenderski but when I was contacted to read his book about finding and reaching a positive change, I knew it was something I really wanted to read. In the last year alone, I have really been getting into books that reflect living a happy, healthy and positive life. I have been reading books that help you achieve a positive outlook on life and how to make your own life more rich and fulfilling in a positive state. I could not wait to read this book. I was ready to feel inspired and take some really good positive moments. The book is broken into 8 Chapters and each chapter is touching on a particular topic. Inside of the chapters are short stories within and then a meaning behind it. It sort of reminded me of Fables. In the sense we read the story and then there is meani...
Today I am linking up with Nanci , Cynthia , Mar and Courtney for the Friday Five! This weeks topic is Friday Favorites, which you can choose 5 whatever you want. Nanci had mentioned this to me on Wednesday and it is a hard one, she has an awesome one, they all do so check them all out. I am going to do my Five Shows I am excited about coming back this fall. Okay, I am a t.v. show junkie, I love DVRing shows, watching them, I have a show I watch practically every day. Hey, I love me some downtime, when I can kick back and just relax. Considering my tapering is coming up next week, this is perfect timing. I need something to distract me from my thoughts of slowing down. Even though I want to slow down, it scares me just a bit. So I can unwind with some of my favorite shows. 1. Big Bang Theory I just fell into this show last year some. I caught myself up on TBS and other channels that ran re-runs and religiously watched the whole season last ye...
Comments
Post a Comment