Midweek Coffee and Books

Happy Middle of The Week, also known as Hump Day or even better known as Wednesday haha.

As you can tell I am mowing through my cup of coffee right now like a BOSS!!

Okay so I know it is a holiday weekend coming up and everyone is ready for some days off. I seriously can not wait to have two days off in a row. I will be off on Sunday and Monday next week, SAY WHAT!!! And then I'll have off on Wednesday, which I will be doing a blogging event with Dunkin Donuts, which I seriously hope it involves tasting this...



Hello Almond Joy!!! I love anything chocolate and coconut and to drink it, well heck yeah.

Okay so it is Wednesday and I am feeling the positive train this morning. Sure, I slept in a bit, I hit snooze a million times this morning. I have not been great at getting my run in the morning, BUT I am getting it done at night after work. I have been doing AMAZING with my Run Streak, but that post will be the end of the week.

I wanted to pop in really quickly and share some positive and a book I just finished. I actually read it in 24 hours because it was that good.

Not sure if you are familiar with The Bobby Bones Show on the radio. I was introduced to them one morning during my morning commute to work. I accidentally turned to the country radio station and was a little iffy with it at first, I mean the one persons name is Lunchbox. But I kept going back to the station because I enjoyed the dynamic. Then one day I caught them talking about Bobby and his mom, who died of alcoholism. I was instantly hooked. He was honest and open about  his feelings and ever since then I knew this was going to be my morning commute radio station from here on out.

The more I listened the more I enjoyed everything about it and I follow the whole crew on social media because they are fun and their positive outlook on life is great. Surround and follow those around you who bring positive notes to your life. And that is exactly what they do for my mornings

I have even download iheartradio so I can listen in the mornings I have stuff going on. And I recently bought his book...



I absolutely loved this book. I wasn't sure I was going to like it or not, being I haven't been a listener of the show for long and knew really nothing about Bobby Bones. But I was pretty excited to get my hands on this. It was funny and heartwarming, real, and honest. I was surprised I loved this book so much. His story is amazing and his mentality of Fight.Grind.Repeat is amazing. He never gives up and is constantly moving and hustling with in his life.

With his story of his mom and growing up and his mom dying of alcoholism really touched my heart, mainly because it was very similar to my life with my dad, right to the time frame when he found out his mom had passed away.

If you want to read this book and feel motivated and inspired and just even laugh a little, go out and download it or buy it. I recommend it!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Low Point Apple Crisp

Let's Go To The Movies....And EAT at Cobb Theaters Tyrone

Perspective: My Trauma, Fear and Rejection