Fab Find: Yoplait Smoothies: Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

I had seen these on Instagram and went on a search for this delicious item. I love cookie dough, in my fat days or shall we say extremely unhealthy days, I would make cookie dough just to eat the raw cookie dough. Or even worse, buy those pre done kind and just eat it out of the tub and never make the cookies, I know so sad. I can't believe I used to do that.

But even though I am out of my fat days and extremely unhealthy days, I still love Cookie Dough for sure. I especially love Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Quest Bars, holy yum! When I saw the smoothie mix I knew I had to get it. I ended up finding them at Publix. The smoothie mix makes 2 smoothies, you just blend the contents with 1 cup of skim milk and that's it. Quick and easy for me.





I blended the contents with 1 cup of Almond milk. It blended nice and smoothie but had more of milkshake texture. And who am I to complain about that. It definitely tasted like cookie dough. It was creamy and had lots of chocolate chips inside. The serving was sort of small and the points were way to high for me. 7pp for a small shake or smoothie is not worth it for me. But it was delicious.

Some suggestions I heard was to use maybe some of bag and add it to another smoothie to cut down on the points, great idea! And one person suggested taking a Quest Bar and mixing it with ice and milk to get less points, GENIUS! And  I will be trying that for sure!!

I don't think I will be buying this again because of the points value but it sure was a nice little treat.

Check it out for yourself!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Low Point Apple Crisp

Let's Go To The Movies....And EAT at Cobb Theaters Tyrone

Perspective: My Trauma, Fear and Rejection