Finding The Great Pumpkin



Seriously this is a picture of me!!! Cant you see the resemblance...bahahah


Image result for all things pumpkin

Bahaha this makes me laugh so much... because


Yup I went there yesterday!! It was Saturday and I figured it was the best way to start my day and boy did it. I have already indulged in my favorite Pumpkin Iced Coffee from Dunkin Donuts, but there is something about a Pumpkin Spice Latte. Starbucks really stepped up too and actually added in real pumpkin puree. You can defintely taste a difference. I enjoy these once a week because they can add up in calories and dollar amounts. I just wish Florida would be a little less hot, so I can really feel like I am home!


Alright so now that I have had my PSL, now to show you all the Pumpkin, Pumpkin Spice items I have found in stores, mainly Target. I went there yesterday and while I was there, I figured, let me do a post on ALL THINGS PUMPKIN!!!! Now just to warn you, I did not buy all of these items, I have to pace myself with Pumpkin Spice, BUT I took pictures so you can go out and get them yourselves :0)

















This beer is amazing by itself...I added some caramel drizzle to the top and then sprinkled with light brown sugar took it to a whole other level!!!




I not only want to eat it, but make my house smell like it too. Heavenly!




For coffee and Baking!


Besides the creamer and then yogurt, this is probably my favorite pumpkin find!!



Enjoy!!! Some of these were things that were out before and they brought back again, which I love. I might go back for the Granola because on Yogurt, oh man!!

I'll continue to update with  new findings, somebody's got to do it :0)




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Low Point Apple Crisp

Let's Go To The Movies....And EAT at Cobb Theaters Tyrone

Perspective: My Trauma, Fear and Rejection