Friday Fab Finds

Good Friday Morning!!!

Its a nice long weekend for a lot of people this weekend. I am fortunately off Sunday and Monday and then get a third day off during the week. I Love Holiday weeks, I am just happy to have two days off back to back.

So what a better way then to post some Fab Finds I have been finding, so you can hit the stores and check them out..


I bought these awhile ago and completely forgot to upload them!! These are wonderful. I made a cauliflower rice with them and it was easy and quick. You can make pizza crust, etc, all those fun things without having to go crazy to chop up a head of cauliflower. I found them at Target.


I know Summer is ending BUT it is Labor Day, so the last weekend of Summer and get yourself one of these. It was so yummy and I am not always a huge Grapefruit fan. But it was clean and crisp. They do have a PUMPKIN one, that I am picking up tomorrow, wait to you see how I will be enjoying it.


I love oatmeal. I LOVE even more, quick and all ready package Oatmeal and I love oatmeal cups. The only problem, they come high in calories and high in Points. But they are great for those mornings I just want to throw something in my bag and  head to work. The Think Thin one was a vanilla one with Almonds and Pecans. It was very good, I haven't had the Oatmeal Unleashed one yet, only because it is 7pp and I am waiting for a day when I am okay with giving that up in one shot. haha.


I LOVE ME SOME YOGURT!!!!!! If you haven't already noticed and Pumpkin Yogurt is probably one of my all time favorites. Damn wish these were out when I had my wisdom out. But anyway...Noosa is soooo good. It is extra creamy and it has real pumpkin puree in there. The second one is Cranberry Apple, which I was expecting to be very tart and it wasn't at all. The Elli Quark was sea salt caramel and I was not impressed. I had high hopes, because I have seen so many people say them love that brand, and it's only 2pp but it was very bland to me. The simply balanced one is awesome too and that one is 3pp. The NOOSA is the mini packs, which are 4oz cups for 4pp. A tad high for yogurt, but believe me so worth it. They do sell a big container that is 8oz for 8pp.


Another Quark flavor, Mint Chocolate. I haven't tried it yet. Bringing it in my lunch today actually.


This is an oldie but an oh so goodie. Pumpkin Pie Spice PB!! I got this last year and fell in love. But it is limited and I found it at Big Lots, for very cheap this year. I have only got one but I did see they had a ton left. PB is sometimes a trigger for me. But this stuff is only 4pp for 2 Tablespoons, so not too bad and I Love the whipped texture.


I had really high hopes for these because I Follow Jif on Crowdtap and have done a ton of surveys and such for them. I finally found them in the store and picked them up. They are good, but  not great. I mean chocolate and PB is great no matter what, but ehhh. I will probably give the rest to James to bring to his job for the guys so they  have something to munch on when they cant leave for lunch.


Okay, I FINALLY jumped on the Kodiak Cakes bandwagon. I have seen so many peo ple post about these pancakes and they are everywhere now. Wish is great because I can only find FlapJacked at really expensive stores or online. So the deal with this mix is its a 1 for 1 measuring. You do 1/2 cup of water and 1/2 cup of mix, that will give you either 3 pancakes or 2 waffles, depending on how you size the batter. I LOVE THESE. I love anything quick and easy. I bought a waffle maker, specifically for these and I was super happy and surprised with how they came out. Then I used them to make pancakes yesterday morning and James was over the morn happy with them also.  They have protein ones also. The 1/2 cup method has them coming out to 5pp.


I picked this nugget of wonderful up at a health food store by our house the other day. I ate it before I went for my 4 mile run. It was freaking delicious. Anything for me with Coconut is right on the money. And it was only 4pp. The brand is called Betty Lous. I will be going back to this store, Earth Orgins, to pay and arm and a leg, just so I can stock up on these.


See how amazing that looks!!


I don't know why it has taken me so long to get these from Trader Joe's but they are fantastic. In there frozen section. 3 are 120 calories are 3pp. They are soft and full of flavor!!! Pistachio is my favorite,  want a whole thing of just pistachio. But the other flavors are good too, even the Fig.


Thank you Dunkin Donuts Calendar reminding me of my most favorite time of the year.  I will be doing a Pumpkin blog soon, with some awesome Pumpkin goodies out there.


And you remember the Bufflao Cauliflower and BBQ corn obsession I have. Well now they have added more to this frozen flavor explosion. I found these at Winn Dixie the other day. I haven't tried them yet, but I will be very soon. I love that they are steam bags and quick and easy. 2-4pp.


Happy Shopping!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Low Point Apple Crisp

Perspective: My Trauma, Fear and Rejection

Let's Go To The Movies....And EAT at Cobb Theaters Tyrone