Top Ten Tuesday- Appetizers

Hey Hey it is Tuesday!!!!



Which by now you know it is Top Ten Tuesday time and I am linking up with Nanci and Jackie. Make sure to check out their posts too.

I am a huge fan of appetizers, mainly because I love small portions that I can pick and eat a lot of haha. I don't make a lot of appetizers because we don't entertain as much, but with football season coming right around the corner, we will starting too.

So for this post, I will be posting my top 10 for my pinterest board I am wanting to make this upcoming season, enjoy!! You can also get the full recipes from my Pinterst board at https://www.pinterest.com/angelinaa718/  and the board I have all my apps and starters on is Dips and Apps Done Light & Football Season Fun

10.

 :

I love dips for starters because you can pair them with anything, veggies, pretzels and bread.

9.

Buffalo Chicken Dip

Skinny Buffalo Chicken Dip:

I have made this lots of times and it is always a hit. This also makes a great lunch option.

8.

Skinny Baked Jalapeno Poppers

Skinny Baked JalapeƱo Poppers | Skinnytaste:

7.

Skinny Caramel Apple Dip. SO easy and loved by both kids and adults! Perfect for back to school #easyrecipe #easy #skinny #healthy #kidfriendly - The Cookie Rookie:
I mean this just screams delicious and I can not wait to make this, well once it gets a little cooler. I love the taste of fall.

6.
Fire Crackerz {Football Friday} | Plain Chicken A favorite at my house...:
These I made for the super bowl and a HUGE hit. Box of reduced fat cheez It's, Mix with some olive oil and crushed red pepper and a packet of ranch dressing. Mix all together and put on a cookie sheet and bake until crispy. Believe me you will eat the whole the batch! They are addicting.

5.
These Cheesy Party Burgers are so fun! Great to serve to a crowd or just to make dinner fun. Perfect for parties because you can make them the night before and cook the next day. If you want to start the party, make these Cheesy Party Burgers!!:

I first saw these on Facebook and with hungry football fans this was another big hit. I used lean ground beef and fat free cheese to take away from the calories and still turned out amazing.

4.

*Crescent Pepperoni Roll-Ups would be perfect for appetizers while watching football or for a girls movie night in. Yummy, if you want to try go here: http://dinnerrecipeideas.info/crescent-pepperoni-roll-ups-would-be-perfect-for-appetizers-while-watching-football-or-for-a-girls-movie-night-in/ #recipes #food #dinnerrecipes:

Simple and easy and low in calories. I am obsessed with these!!

3.

These Buffalo Wing Pretzel Sticks are the perfect snack to enjoy while watching the game!:

Another hit and super addicting too. A little twist like the Cheeze It's!

2.

My simple favorite is plain old cheese and crackers with mustard. That is a favorite in my house growing up and something I always share with my Poppy. Growing up the brick sharp cheddar cheese, Poppy always called this cheese Strong cheese. I never knew it was just sharp cheese in a brick. So when I moved out on my own and bought my own groceries by myself, I stood in the cheese aisle looking up and down to find "strong cheese" I stood there for a good 5 minutes until I called my Dad and Poppy asking them where I found this cheese. They both laughed and told me there was no such thing, it was always just sharp cheddar haha.

1.
And...My old time favorite is Pigs In A Blanket. But Pigs in A blanket can be different kinds, the kinds I love the most is mini hot dogs wrap in a crescent roll. The best ever. I remember eating those on New Years eve, watching the ball drop.

What is your favorite appetizer??


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Low Point Apple Crisp

Let's Go To The Movies....And EAT at Cobb Theaters Tyrone

Perspective: My Trauma, Fear and Rejection