Top Ten Tuesday-Desserts

Happy Tuesday!!!

Its a fun Tuesday today, its the 2nd of the Month, yup we are now into August, where seriously I blinked and July was over.

And its Tuesday, which means Top Ten Tuesday and today I am posting around with Nanci and Jackie, make sure to check out all of our Top Ten Desserts.

Okay so these Desserts are a mixture of Desserts I love to enjoy and ones I would love to enjoy from my Pinterest, and a mixture of Guilt free and not so guilt free.



I have a wicked sweet tooth so ten was definitely hard to pick haha.

10.

Arctic Zero ice cream is described as a fit frozen dessert. They have a variety of different flavors, some chunky and creamy. The beauty of these ice cream pints is you can have the whole thing for 300 calories are a 1/2 is 75 calories. It is a fit lovers dreamer. The chunky flavors...

Which I am on the look out for these flavors. The cookie dough is my favorite and the Snickerdoodle, as in both are CHUNKS of cookie pieces. The only issue with these ice cream pints are they can be hard to find, not all places carry them. I have had good success at Walmart and Whole Foods.

9.
Another Fit Lovers Ice Cream


Halo Top Ice Cream

Very similar to the effect of the ones above in the fact they have Protein in them. I have found these at Whole Foods and a local natural food store, Earth Origins. I have only had the Lemon Cake and the Birthday Cake and both won be over, especially the Birthday cake, it has sprinkles in them!

8.
Sugar Free Jello Pudding Cups

Image result for sugar free jello pudding

Image result for sugar free jello pudding

These are small and so low in calories and hit the spot. Perfect for dessert or even a snack. I top them with some fat free cool whip or Reddi Whip to give it that extra fancy flair.

7.
Soda Cakes
All the cakes you can make with just a bottle of soda and cake mix!:

These are so easy to make and taste even better. Rather than using eggs, milk or butter. All you use is the cake mix and soda, to make it even Lower in calories is use the Diet Soda. James even likes these cakes and you cant really taste the difference. You bake the cake according to the package. Seriously the combinations are endless.

6.
Strawberry Pretzel Salad

strawberry pretzel salad:

I haven't made this before but it is one of my favorite desserts, it reminds me of my Grandma. James's grandma has this at her nursing home lol, it is so light and tasty.

5.
Pumpkin Pie

BEST homemade pumpkin pie recipe! With fresh or canned pumpkin purée, cream, brown and white sugar, eggs, and pumpkin spice. Favorite pie for Thanksgiving! On SimplyRecipes.com:

Pumpkin season is right around the corner and I can not wait!11 I love myself everything and anything Pumpkin. Pumpkin pie is my favorite pie of all time!!! And I love finding it healthy, you know using canned natural pumpkin, but sometimes especially Thanksgiving I have the real deal.

4.
Root Beer Float


A traditional Root Beer Float is the best combination of flavors and desserts out there. The thing I love most about Root Beer Floats is you can diet soda and low fat ice cream and it still tastes jus as great. Root Beer Floats are the perfect summer treat but can be enjoyed all the time. And always with root beer, nothing else tastes as great.

3.
Key Lime Pie



I mean I live in Florida, it is all the right thing to have haha. My goal is to hit a slice in Key West! The tart and the sweet, and the crust, YUM!!

2.
Italian Cookies


My mom's side of the family is Italian and from Brooklyn and live in New York still so this was at every family function, especially at Christmas! The tri colored ones are my all time favorite!! They just remind me of home and my mom makes them and sends to them with me in my Xmas package. They go perfect with a lot of love, coffee and laughter.

1.
3-2-1 Cake

IT'S 0 POINTS PLUS!! Genius! 1-2-3 Cake. You need two boxes of cake mix. One can be any flavor you prefer, but the other MUST be Angel Food cake mix. Mix them together (shake them in a big ziploc bag or stir them together in a big bowl). Then simply store the mixture in an airtight container until you get the urge for dessert. Then just put three tablespoons of the dry mixture in a big coffee mug and stir in two tablespoons of water. Microwave it for one minute and you will have a single...:

These cakes are amazing. Low in calories and points. You take a box of each shown, mix the powder together in a Tupperware container. Then take 3 tablespoons of the mixture, use a mug, a big own, spray with non stick spray, add the mixture with 2 tablespoons of water and microwave for 1 minute. That is it, a little personal cake. I LOVE THESE and you can use any form of cake mix mixed with the Angel Food!

Enjoy!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Low Point Apple Crisp

Let's Go To The Movies....And EAT at Cobb Theaters Tyrone

Perspective: My Trauma, Fear and Rejection