Top Ten Tuesday- Books

Happy Tuesday Everyone!



Today's Top Ten Tuesday Post is about one of my most favorite things in the whole world, BOOKS. Reading has always been something I was big into as a child, young adult and adult. I read any chance I can get really, so this weeks topic is our Top Ten Books. Gosh this is going to be a hard one because there has been so many in my life, but here I go.

10. R.L. Stine, Fear Street.
I know these are super old but these were some of my favorite series growing up. I would take out tons from the library, every chance I could get and then on Saturdays or Sundays my mom and I woul go to the mall and I would buy one there. I probably have read every single one.  When I am the Goodwill or a Thrift Store, I always look for them too because it has such a sentimental meaning.

Image result for rl stine fear street books

9. The Babysitters Club
Another nostalgia book of choice. I have read every single one of these books also. I even went on to start my own Babysittes Club because of the books. I look back now and how cheezy and corny they were, but gosh they were some great books.

Image result for the babysitters club

8. Don't Die My Love
Image result for don't die my love book

I must have read this book a million times. It was the first book, I ever cried reading. Again I read it when I was younger but it still left an impact on my life with how great it was. I loved this book, tremendously.

7. A Million Little Pieces- James Frey

Image result for a million little pieces

Even though it turned out to not be true, this book was great. Suffering from a family of alcoholics, I was a moth to a flame to this book. I loved the in depth look into addiction and rehab. I also read his other book about the friend he met in Rehab.

6. White Oleander
Image result for white oleander

Another book that left an impact on me. I even used this book in my college essay papers, as I related to this book a lot, being I had a mother whom was very much the same. Again I always love books more than the movies.

5. Nicholas Sparks
I know this is an author rather than a book, but I just cant pick one of his books, seriously I love them all. So he gets a whole section because I could list each and every one.

4. Jodi Picoult- The Pact

Image result for the pact jodi picoult

I read this and loved it forever. I read it in high school and it has stayed with me. So unique in her writing style, breaking chapters between people and events. I had never read anything like that before, she instantly became one of my favorite authors and I read everything she comes out with.

3. Summer Sisters- Judy Blume

Image result for summer sisters judy blume

I read this book and passed it on to my best friend Lea Ann when we were younger and it was 100% us. I loved Judy Blume and this book was the perfect coming of age book.

2. Forever- Judy Blume

Image result for Forever Judy Blume

This was the first book, I ever read that involved sex and I couldn't believe what I was reading. It was so good and naughty and one of my favorite books of all time. Another great summer coming of age book.

1. Wild

Image result for wild book

I read this book while I was marathon training and it spoke to me on so many levels. It was motivation, inspirational, funny and driven. I loved the depths of this book and it was a true story and a great movie.

This was so hard to do. There are so many great books and I could go on and on with my lists. Make sure to check out Nancis post too .

Also we hold an online book club over at the Novel Bunch on Facebook, if interested please join. We are picking our September book now.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Low Point Apple Crisp

Let's Go To The Movies....And EAT at Cobb Theaters Tyrone

Perspective: My Trauma, Fear and Rejection