Fab Find: Fiber One Soft Baked Cookies

I had to make a trip to Walmart today to pick up some rolls for burgers I was making tonight. While in there I looked around for some new Fiber One products I have been seeing on websites and such. I found them and bought these...



They come in a box of 6, individually wrapped. I took mine and put it in the toaster oven and heated it up for a bit. It tasted like a warm, homemade cookie. I love they are wrapped single that way I don't overindulge. One cookie is 3pp or 120 calories.

I love the Fiber One brand and love they are expanding with new items. I also picked up another new breakfast item which I will enjoy this week and review.

The cookies come in Oatmeal Raisin and Chocolate. Pick up a box and try for yourself!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Low Point Apple Crisp

Let's Go To The Movies....And EAT at Cobb Theaters Tyrone

Perspective: My Trauma, Fear and Rejection