Low calorie and Low point "margarita/daiquiri"

Now I know we have all seen the commericals where Bud Light Lime advertises the "Rita's" I am a fan of the lime one and we had gotten the variety pack at Costco awhile back. I like them all okay but the Strawberry and Lime are my favorite, and they are low in points, especially the strawberry.

Before going to see fireworks last night I wanted to have a little refreshing drink to kick off the night and cheers to the holiday. 

So I took one can of the Straw-ber-rita


I put in a blender the can, some frozen strawberries, 2 pieces of frozen mango and some ice. I also had some Jordan's skinny margarita mix and added that to it!

Then icey purée that bad boy..


It was delicious!!!!! 

It was cool, refreshing and perfect after a long week, cheers to the 4th and a weekend off. I will be enjoying this quite often this summer just because. You can do it with any of the cans but this one had the lowest stats.

Cheers!!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Low Point Apple Crisp

Let's Go To The Movies....And EAT at Cobb Theaters Tyrone

Perspective: My Trauma, Fear and Rejection