Thunderstorms and Tuna????

My life I have to say was pretty uneventful today.

I had thought I was going to run when I got up this morning since I opened, which I don't always do on Thursdays, it was kind of new to me. So when the alarm went off, I said the heck with it, I'll run when I get home around 5, since it is light until 9ish and not so blazing hot. Yeah, well it seemed like a great idea, until I got out of work late and it was down pouring like crazy. I mean like hurricane like rain.

While, I am a runner and I'll run in most of anything, rain is not my friend. And thunder and lightening, we are also not best friends. So I had to make some adjustments to my training plan tonight and made it a XT night and run tomorrow, since I am off of work for the whole weekend too.

How freaking nice is that one??? I was on vacation 2 weeks ago and now I get the weekend off. Oh retail has it perks in the summer at times.

So I did the bike for 45 minutes, burned close to 300 calories and got 10 miles in. It was tough but I pushed, even though I could feel it in my right knee. I don't have pain when I run but doing that bike sometimes gets me. I need a real bike too. Next on my bucket list of wants.

Can I just say too, there is not enough time in the day to do all I want to do. Granted I am off this weekend, and I have some stuff set up, but the little things. Such as organizing my mail still from vacation, writing more posts, I have so many things to review, never enough time, LAUNDRY like crazy, oh and getting caught up on my DVR. Sunday, I have on deck a long run and then that is it. The day well be stuck indoors doing all of those things and a nap.

That's kind of it on my end.

Oh wait so my new obsession this week for lunch has been tuna! Yeah not sure why, but the single serve packets with some lettuce and whatever kind of nuts or croutons I have has been PERFECT.

I found Starkist had some fun flavors and they were on sale at Publix, which I am going back to stock up on because I love them.





I have had the lemon pepper, the sweet & spicy and the Ranch this week for lunch. Quick, easy and tons of protein. I love them and they taste great!!

Also perfect for a quick snack on the go!

I am off to devour my dinner, all this working out and never sitting down makes for a hungry girl!!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Low Point Apple Crisp

Let's Go To The Movies....And EAT at Cobb Theaters Tyrone

Perspective: My Trauma, Fear and Rejection