Journey to 26.2 Run with out beeper and Wheat Grass

This morning I had my 3 mile run. I got to sleep in a bit, actually until 8:30. I was dying to sleep in today and was grateful I had to close the store. I went out for 3 miles and decided to not take my beeper with me. I just wanted to run and walk when I needed. It felt great too this morning. It was really hot and sweaty. I was dripping for like 20 minutes after wards. 

My energy level was shot all day though. I  felt like I was trying so hard to keep eyes open all day. I brought this wheat grass shot with me to work to help increase my energy level...

I had gotten it in my Bestowed box last month. It smelled like grass, so I plugged my nose and down it went. It was not bad at all. And I know it woke me up a bit for side. I definitely felt much better. I need to find more of these.

All in all a good day but I am so ready for my half day tomorrow. I'm exhausted!!

Comments

  1. Wheatgrass is awesome! Sooooo good for you and such an energy booster! One wheatgrass shot has the equivalent of 2 pounds of veggies in it! Yay for wheatgrass. If you chase it with an orange slice thats good!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Low Point Apple Crisp

Let's Go To The Movies....And EAT at Cobb Theaters Tyrone

Perspective: My Trauma, Fear and Rejection