Week 13 Pushed my Strength

Good Saturday Morning!!

What a crazy, tiring week this has been.

Literally my mind, emotions and body are just exhausted. I feel like I'm getting enough sleep but my body and mind are craving more. I woke up today sore, legs, arms, hips and just tired oh and with another sinus headache. 

I understand training is going to be difficult at times. It is going to take everything out of me because I work full time also. And not your typical job, I am on my feet all day, never sitting down. So it wears you out and I'm feeling it for sure this week.

Plus Aunt Flo came last week and screwed me all up this week. Funny how all of these things come into play. I am still on plan with my training, which is awesome, I just missed one day of cross training or a walk. 

For awhile I felt like I wasn't pushing myself enough. I felt like it was easy haha. I'm crazy I know!! Then bam and now it is all real. This shitz is tiring but I'm becoming stronger for it. I'm getting my runs in and my XT the best i can and my rest, even though I feel like I'm not.

Today I planned a rest day because I don't have to work until 3. I was going to do lunch with a friend but I woke up this morning out of it. It sucks I really wanted to meet up but I know my body is like please just take the time!

But I feel guilty at times. I feel guilty for resting or not doing anything. Like if I don't work out or run or decide to watch tv instead of reading a book, I have guilt. I guess everyone can relate to that one.

This week was emotional for me becauseI tested the limits I never thought i could. I ran 15 miles!!! 15 miles in 3:08, a long time but oh so rewarding. I worked 6 days this week, 45 hours, and kept up with my social life and house hold. It's a lot but I seriously wouldn't change any of it for the world.

Week 13 holds a special place in my heart. I will always remember this week for the fact I went over the longest mileage I have ever done before. It has begun to test my limits and build my endurance. Sure I feel weak to training at times but I'm stronger then those miles and tougher than my thoughts!!

77 more days to go!!!

 
I love the lifestyle i am living!!

Week 13

Sunday: 4 miles
Monday: rest and prep
Tuesday: 15 miles!!!!
Wednesday: Recovery, long work day and weigh in: maintained
Thursday: 3 miles
Friday: Weights and 10 miles on the bike
Saturday: Rest from the week!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Low Point Apple Crisp

Let's Go To The Movies....And EAT at Cobb Theaters Tyrone

Perspective: My Trauma, Fear and Rejection