Happy 4th of July!!!



This young lady is having an awesome morning and start to this fun and festive holiday.

Despite having to get up early, not too early on my day off, I was ready to run. I felt the runner's high this morning as I made it through 4 miles. The miles were moving along just smoothly and the humidity was lower than normal and an actual breeze. It was great run. I didn't feel any pain or discomfort, I walked a few extra seconds when needed but all in all, I am glad I got to run today.

4 on the 4th!!

Now my day is ready to start and begin. We have some plans of a BBQ with James's family, hopefully getting new running shoes, trying out a new place downtown and fireworks and drinks later tonight.

Hope everyone has a safe and Happy 4th of July, enjoy it wherever you are!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Low Point Apple Crisp

Let's Go To The Movies....And EAT at Cobb Theaters Tyrone

Perspective: My Trauma, Fear and Rejection