Journey to 26.2 Water & Fighting Myself

Happy Thursday and almost the week is done!!

I have to say I am glad I was super lazy on my day off yesterday because my next couple of weeks are going to be a little cooko bananas and rest will be very limited!

We had the best BBQ last night, I mean really, really, eat everything and then some good and then some sugar free soft serve. It was a perfect night out with my love but this morning, I needed to jump start right back to me.

I had my cheat meal and cheat day and now back to the grind and that starts with me and water. I enjoy water but it is not always my go to drink. I drink a lot of coffee and unsweetened green tea and of course my diet coke! I know it's not great but I am not budging on that one.

Yesterday ate Walmart I picked up some bottles to help me get my water in and a pitcher to make Crystal Light. 


I figure if I can drink these two things every day I am doing good. It comes to 109 ounces of water! Sure I am peeing like crazy but that is the idea. The pink cup had crystal light and then I just keep refilling it! I do better when I can drink from a straw. I finished those two by the end of work and now working on my second pink one!

I can feel the difference already.

Today was a run day and I should have went in the morning but I wanted to sleep in and took my chances with after work since it usually rains then. 

It looked really bad when I got out and I made every excuse to not go. I even came home and laid on the couch for a bit and then I snapped out of it! 


I was just being lazy. So I got dressed and said the heck with it and ran. 


Cause when I look back on my training I don't want to say I didn't give it everything I had.


And now day 81 is complete!!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Low Point Apple Crisp

Let's Go To The Movies....And EAT at Cobb Theaters Tyrone

Perspective: My Trauma, Fear and Rejection