Weekly Weigh In

So I am completely and utterly obsessed with The Sopranos. It is quite bad actually. I stayed up until 2 this morning watching them, then watched two while I was eating lunch and then one while I worked out at the gym. I just cant get enough.

Oh and I am sure tonight, I will be watching more with James.

I haven't even looked at my DVR the past few days. I did download a new book to my Nook though, Sharp Objects from Gillian Flynn. In the hopes I will do some reading and pull away from the TV.

Today was my day off and I had a pretty nice one. I have decided when I am lazy and a bum on my days off, it is totally okay, because well its my day off and I should enjoy it. I slept in today until 9. Mainly because I was up so late watching the show.

I went to Weight Watchers and weighed in. I had gained .4. I mean really, does that even matter or count?! I bet if I get on a scale now, it will be down. You know what I am really trying to not harp on it too much and it has been working. And with me eating my weekly points first then activity, I had much success. Except on Wednesday's, that day I just don't count the whole day, I just enjoy it.

After my Weigh in, I went downtown and used my Groupon I bought at Feet First. It is a running store, sort of like Fit2Run, but much smaller. The associates were friendly but not very helpful. I had a 50.00 groupon to use, so I picked up The Stick. I have been wanting that forever, a new brooks hat and my Shot Blocks and GU.

They did have the cutest Brooks Run Happy shirts. I will be going back there for those.

Now James and I are enjoying some Pei Wei, his favorite and then I suckered him into some FroYo. I have been craving it like crazy lately!!!

Happy Hump Day!

Oh and I spent a good hour in the gym between the bike and weights and elptical for my cross train day. Felt good, my arms are burning. It really helps to watch a show when doing those machines!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Low Point Apple Crisp

Let's Go To The Movies....And EAT at Cobb Theaters Tyrone

Perspective: My Trauma, Fear and Rejection