Chocolate Almond Chia Pudding

I am a big fan of Chia Seeds! I love adding them to my yogurt and Overnight Oats and while on Pinterest one day, I found you can use them to make pudding! Well, I love me some pudding for sure and it is so easy, basically the same thing as overnight oats, but without the oats. I came up with a combination the other day and I have to say I really enjoy them. It is a lot more filling and more quantity them a regular pudding cup, which I really enjoy. Most recipes on Pinterest show more serving size, I just made mine a single serve because I know James would not be down for the seeds.

Its amazing the seeds give it a tapioca kind of texture. It is really quite good and just like Overnight Oats, the possibilities and combinations or endless.

Chocolate Almond Chia Pudding

2 Tablespoons of Chia Seeds
1 Cup of Unsweetened Chocolate Almondmilk
1 Tablespoon of Almond Butter
1 sweetener of your choice.

6pp total

Mix it all together in a tightly sealed jar or mason jar. Put in the fridge for at least 4 hours, best it is overnight. I gave mine a stir an hour after putting in the fridge and then left overnight.



I put 1/4 cup of mixed berries in the next day and some Fat Free Whipped Cream. It was so yummy, had a great thick texture and was perfect for my sweet tooth!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Low Point Apple Crisp

Let's Go To The Movies....And EAT at Cobb Theaters Tyrone

Perspective: My Trauma, Fear and Rejection