Post Race...

So I made it!!! I finished my 4th Half Marathon, but like the first post this morning, this one will be quick too. I have a lot I want to say and not a whole lot of energy right now to dive into it. I'm going to post later the whole race, after I have had a nap, watching Catching Fire and some more food. I am a wee bit hungry today!

But just wanted to post that I did indeed finish and it was a great race. The weather was really nice, cool, not too windy. I didn't have too much pain and my walks were getting a little faster. Oh and I had a PR!! But I will save all of that until later with pictures of course.

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Low Point Apple Crisp

Let's Go To The Movies....And EAT at Cobb Theaters Tyrone

Perspective: My Trauma, Fear and Rejection