Happy Thanksgiving



Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Just got done with the Turkey Trot a little bit ago, enjoying some very warm coffee, it was FREEZING this morning!!! I am still trying to defrost, but we are getting ready to go to James grandmas for a very early dinner and I am so glad because I am starved!!!

I put a turkey breast in the crock pot, looked it up on Google. Hopefully it will work out good, since we are eating now so early, it will be nice to have when our hunger strikes again later on.

I have seen a lot of those thankful statues all over the place lately, the many days of Thanks and I figure I will write a blog post about it. I mean I have so much to be thankful for.

But first I want to thank everyone for reading this blog. Every day when I got on here to post and see people have viewed my blog, it warms my heart and makes my day. I know it isn't perfect, my grammar is bad at times and I ramble a whole lot, so I appreciate you joining me every day and reading about my life, running and weight loss.

I am thankful for you!!

Have a great day! Enjoy it, indulge and be surrounded by everyone you love!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Low Point Apple Crisp

Let's Go To The Movies....And EAT at Cobb Theaters Tyrone

Perspective: My Trauma, Fear and Rejection