Fab Find: Coffee-Mate Egg Nog Latte Creamer

Its the most wonderful time of the year!!!! CHRISTMAS TIME!!! I love Christmas, I love everything and anything about Christmas. I love the flavors, the tastes, smells, I love gingerbread, egg not, mint chocolate chip, sugar cookie. Gosh I love it all. I love Pumpkin but Christmas, oh man is it my favorite time.


I love old school Christmas specials and videos. How amazing is this.

Anyway I love coffee and I love having creamer in my coffee and I am a big fan of Coffee Mate. They are always have to the best creamer flavors. I do enjoy International Delight but I am a devote to Coffee Mate. They have a fantastic variety of creamer flavors and around the holidays are even better.

Yesterday, at the grocery store I found the Christmas flavor, Egg Nog Latte.



 I really enjoy this flavor. For one tablespoon, it is 45 calories and 1pp+. It smells just like egg nog and has a nice taste mixed with my coffee. I wish it was sugar free that way it was less calories and points, but when I measure it out and track it, I am okay with that. Drinking this really gives me that Christmas spirit and I am so ready for it!!! Other flavors I enjoy is Peppermint Mocha, which also comes in sugar free. Try this one for yourself, great it tea. For more flavor, add more than one tablespoon, but always measure and track.

Check out all the flavors here:
Coffee-Mate

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Low Point Apple Crisp

Let's Go To The Movies....And EAT at Cobb Theaters Tyrone

Perspective: My Trauma, Fear and Rejection