Frozen Hot Chocolate

I have a wicked sweet tooth at time, especially when I start to increase my mileage at times. Well last night the sweet tooth monster creeped in and I had no ice cream and I wanted something cold. Then I remembered about a chocolate milk shake, frozen hot chocolate drink I had seen a long time ago with Hungry Girl. It is so easy and quick and low in points, I would make this every night!


1 cup of Unsweetened Chocolate or Vanilla Almond Milk ( you can use any unsweetened milk such as coconut, soy, rice)
1 packet of Swiss Miss Diet Hot Chocolate packet or Sugar Free or Fat Free
4-5 ice cubes

Pour all into a blender and blend until smooth. I like mine more of a slush like texture. I added some fat free cool whip and mixed it in and ate it with a spoon. It was so yummy and definitely controlled my sweet tooth fix.

I know this isn't for winter and fall time, but hey I live in Florida and it is still hot :0)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Low Point Apple Crisp

Let's Go To The Movies....And EAT at Cobb Theaters Tyrone

Perspective: My Trauma, Fear and Rejection