365 Days of Memories

While I was reading and catching up on my favorite blogs, I came across Amanda and her blog Running With Spoons, which I love. What she posted today about doing a 365 Good Memory Box, I absolutely am all over that. For 365 days a year she posted one good memory and put in a her chest box and then opened today and read through all of them. I think that is such a cool and neat idea. I know she said she had to play catch up a bit and her blog was an easy way to recount it but like her I love the idea of tangible project. I want to go a little further and not just make it a good memory box or just 365 memories rather it be good or bad. 

Just one simple idea or memory of each day. I love that she has a chest box, I am not sure where I will find one but that is my quest this weekend. Starting today I will start with a memory and work from there. You can make it fitness related, family related, whatever you like.

Check out Amanda's blog here...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Low Point Apple Crisp

Perspective: My Trauma, Fear and Rejection

Let's Go To The Movies....And EAT at Cobb Theaters Tyrone