Simple Start Spaghetti Dinner

I love pasta. It probably is one of my favorite dinner options, but because of the points I tend to not enjoy it like I would love too. BUT with Simple Start is on the menu. You can enjoy it and not even have to track it. Now as much as I would love to eat a whole box of pasta, I still weighed out a nice portion of pasta to enjoy tonight.

When making my meal tonight, I made sure that I used only and all power foods for my meal, I didn't want to count anything or use any indulgent points. FYI this turned out delicious!!

Whole Wheat Spaghetti
No Salt Diced Tomatoes
Zucchini
Summer Squash
1/4 cup of Fat Free Ricotta Cheese
2/3 Cup of Boca Veggie Crumbles




I cooked the spaghetti as directed. I sauteed the zucchini and summer squash in a pan with some Extra Virgin Olive Oil, mixed in Boca Crumbles and 1 cup of Diced Tomatoes. I heated them in the pan for about 5-10 minutes.

Once the pasta was done, I drained and put back in the pot. I took the veggies off of the stove and dumped into the pot of the spaghetti. I mixed in the Fat Free Ricotta Cheese until everything was mixed and creamy.

I sprayed two pieces of reduced calorie with spray butter and spread 2 tsp of minced garlic on top and toasted until it was a light brown.

This meal was delicious and exactly what I wanted. I will be making this more often for sure. The ricotta cheese gave it a nice creamy texture and the tomatoes gave it just enough sauce, even though I would have wanted more.

It goes to show you can have pasta and anything you want, the right way and the simple way with Weight Watchers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Low Point Apple Crisp

Let's Go To The Movies....And EAT at Cobb Theaters Tyrone

Perspective: My Trauma, Fear and Rejection