Breakfast Pizza

Good Saturday Morning!!

I had plans this morning to get a quick run in, but my body and mind said other wise. I woke up and my legs were still really feeling it. And my energy was a bit low and my mind, well it just wanted to make a good breakfast, have a hot cup of coffee and watch some mindless T.V. and of course write this blog about my breakfast, which was amazing! Holy run on sentence with that one. Well, I never claimed I would have proper English.

Breakfast Pizza

Ingredients:


1 Flat bread of your choice (I used Aldi brand because it was cheaper)
1/4 cup of Better N Egg or any egg substitute
1/4 cup of Boca Crumbles
1/4 cup of Fat Free Shredded Cheese
4 Grape tomatoes halved
1 Laughing Cow Light Swiss Cheese Wedge

Lay out the flatbread and spread the Laughing Cow Cheese on top. In a skillet, scramble the eggs. Put eggs on top of flat bread, spread around evenly. In the same skillet throw in the Boca Crumbles and cook for about 2 minutes. Toss those on top of the flat bread. Halve your tomatoes and put on top. Sprinkle the 1/4 cup of fat free cheese on top of your delicious pizza.

I put mine in the toaster oven for about 3 minutes. It came out perfect the cheese was melted and the flat bread toasted up perfect. I topped with some Sriracha Hot sauce (my new weakness) and crushed red pepper.

I cut it into 4 pieces and paired it with some cut up bananas and strawberries on the side with my coffee.

This was my favorite breakfast so far. I will be making this more often. The whole pizza was only 6pp.

I love flat breads because you can make a ton of different varieties of pizza!

Yum!!!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Low Point Apple Crisp

Let's Go To The Movies....And EAT at Cobb Theaters Tyrone

Perspective: My Trauma, Fear and Rejection