Easy Like Sunday Morning

Sunday mornings are probably one of my favorite times of the week, besides taco time on Taco Tuesdays. There is just something about a Sunday morning. I think mainly because I usually have Sundays off and I feel like I have a non retail job on when having Sunday's off lol. Plus the newspaper comes that day with all my favorite coupons and fliers, it's a great day to a long run in the morning, it is a perfect beach and lazy day. Yup, I love Sundays.

This Sunday I started it off right..


Had a great 4.17 mile run downtown along the water with my friend Jacke. The weather was absolutely perfect. We thought it was going to rain and it turned about to be beautiful. There were a lot of people running this morning, I always wonder what they are training for. After we stopped at a local coffee shop, Kahwa, for some iced coffee. It was so delicious. I need to go there more often, rather than DD and Starbucks. I know I am crazy, but seriously this coffee was awesome.


Part of my breakfast, banana, blueberries and strawberries and I paired it with Ezekiel Bread, Cinnamon and Raisin




topped with this..


50 calories for 2 tablespoons. I don't like a whole lot of cream cheese, so I used only 1 tablespoon. It tasted just like regular cream cheese, but I really like the added bonus of more protein.

A great way to refuel after my run. Now I am curled up on the couch with the newspaper and a SVU Law and Order Marathon. Today will be my lazy day, I am suppose to take down the Christmas tree, but it looks so nice still in the corner of our apartment, I am not sure I want to just yet. I did take down the rest of our decorations, so I am half way there, I guess I just don't want the spirit to end just yet.

Enjoy your Sunday, I am soaking in the last day of my mini vacation.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Low Point Apple Crisp

Perspective: My Trauma, Fear and Rejection

Let's Go To The Movies....And EAT at Cobb Theaters Tyrone