Weekly Weigh In: Not a Good Start

Okay so today was my weigh in day at Weight Watchers and I had been waiting for this day all week. I don't weigh myself expect on Tuesdays and while sometimes I weigh in the morning on my days off on Tuesdays, I normally weigh in the evenings at my meeting. So for last week and this week I have weighed in before the meeting. As mentioned in previous posts, I gave the Simple Start plan a try this week and I really gave it my all. I only had my indulgences for 7pp, except for Sunday and drank plenty of water. I was very strict and I worked out between the gym and running 6 days this week.

And well I got on the scale and was up 2.6 pounds.

WHAT THE HECK?!!!

I am not mad or pissed, I'm just a tad bit disappointed. I really didn't see this morning coming. I have been on such a great streak with losing weight every week in the month of December and now I have gained back what I lost in December. I just don't understand and get it. I was really upset with myself and the process. At the meeting I was quite and immediately went to Social Media. I needed to hold myself accountable and put it out there, so I did. After my meeting when I got home, I was tired and just cranky. I didn't want to work out or run, I had planned for yesterday and today to my two rest days anyway, to give myself a break.

I got home ate some carrots and hummus and laid down for a bit. I think I just needed wallow for a bit, have a pity party per say. I know its pathetic, but I was really disappointed and confused. I ended up taking a quick cat nap and when I woke up, I slapped myself silly.

How could I be upset with myself??!! I had a lot of victories this week. I made extremely good choices. I didn't over indulge. I worked out, I ate right, I slept when needed. I drank a lot of water and took my vitamins every day. I worked the process and sure the process may not have stuck for the week, but it doesn't mean I am back to the beginning. I have lost a total of 81 pounds. As one person said on my Instagram, that's an Olsen twin lol.

I have lost 81 pounds!!!

That's a lot! I am not giving up. I am done feeling sorry, I just need a couple of hours. And now I am picking myself up and keeping on. I am going to keep with Simple Start as best as I can this week. We have a bit of problem this weekend, we have to move out of our apartment because they are cleaning it of bugs, our whole building has to leave, so we have to get a hotel room for the weekend. As fun and exciting as that seems, it also means eating out. BUT I will choose items with Power Foods and fill up on them and drink lots of water. It will be weird for me to buy food for work, considering I always bring, but I will do what I can.

And well next week will be another week. If I am not good next week, I am going back to good old tracking. This week while staying with the Power Foods, I will maybe use a small portion size. I probably didn't measure all that great last week, but still it all seems off to me, maybe a fluke, but I am done talking about it and moving on.

Well though in my pity I came across this on Facebook and I will end with this...

It says it all...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Low Point Apple Crisp

Perspective: My Trauma, Fear and Rejection

Let's Go To The Movies....And EAT at Cobb Theaters Tyrone