All You Need Is A Monday...

Sunday morning was definitely an easy one and so was the rest of the day. I ended up laying on the couch while James played video games and I passed out for most of the afternoon, I never fall asleep on the couch, but it felt good to just be lazy for the day. After my nap we did nothing, we made lunch at home and just chilled out until a friend of ours came over to watch some football.

I got my couponing done and also started to look into the Weight Watchers Simple Start App and see what it is all about. My leader is going over it tomorrow in our meeting and it seems very simple, so I think it would be a nice way to jump start and kick off the year. Plus, I think I am going to have a bad weigh in tomorrow. The last couple of days I have been starving and a snack monster. Last year I was snacking on everything, granted we have some pretty safe items in our kitchen, but you can go overboard even if it is healthy.

I prepped my lunch for today for work last night which helped a great deal for this morning.

 Nothing really special, a Luna Fiber Bar, some Greek Yogurt with blueberries, which was delicious and a whole wheat reduced calorie turkey sandwich with cucumbers on it and spicy brown mustard.





I also snacked on some almonds, beef jerky and carrots with hummus. I was a hungry bug today. But I guess that's a good thing, and I am not grabbing candy bars or high caloric drinks.

The weather here in Florida took a drop, like a low of 30's tonight, that is a big deal here and today was my first day back to work and my loving monthly friend is killing me, I decided to just make today a rest day. I haven't taken one in well over a month, so I figured today everything lined up for it to be. I wasn't going to at first but my friend Jacke asked me to go to the gym at 5:00 am tomorrow, so I happily said yes. Plus it gives me an excuse to get up early, get a work out in and no complaining. And tomorrow is weigh in day, so I can use all the help I can get.

I am gonna take the weigh in and just deal with it. Its a new year, so I new chance to start over and get right back on track. I haven't been horrible at all, but my carbs and snacking has been through the roof because of Aunt Flo, lol.

Here's a little Monday Motivation for ya...

I love this...and I think it was just the perfect motivation

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Low Point Apple Crisp

Let's Go To The Movies....And EAT at Cobb Theaters Tyrone

Perspective: My Trauma, Fear and Rejection