Random Friday

Not really much going on over here. Things are pretty much the same. Good thing is my sinus infection or pressure from yesterday seemed to go away by this morning. I woke up with it brewing pretty bad, but I think it was just making its way out. I was going to go to the gym in the morning but because of the pain, I opted to sleep in a bit more, which really helped me.

Work was good today and after work I took advantage of some Victoria's Secret sale, which now is 50% off clearance, which is very much unheard from them. I got a backpack, amazingly comfy sweatpants and leggings for 35 dollars, where alone my sweats were originally 56.00 dollars. Then when I got home, I got dressed so quickly and went for a run. I got a good 3 miles in. I tried to be at a slower pace because tomorrow I am doing 7 before I have to go into work to close tomorrow. I did run at a slower pace but it was a good run all the way around.

Since I don't have much going on, I went through my phone and some pictures from the last couple of days I hadn't posted.


I got these pants in from Jimmy Jazz yesterday. I ordered them online because of course they are animal print and everything I could possibly want in running/work out pants. They are lined inside and extremely comfy. Even when running they didn't get  all sweaty and messy. I am pretty much obsessed with them.



This is my salad from the other day. Mixed greens, Fat Free Feta, Chopped Peppers, Grape Tomatoes, Pepper and Fat Free Italian Dressing with Chick Peas. It was so delicious. I will be making this more often of course. I was loving chickpeas with Italian dressing so much, I had them as a side with my dinner.


And tonight as part of Simple Start, we had a piece of bake Tilapia, Zucchini and Summer Squash, Quiona and Fat Free Cottage Cheese. I love Quiona, like a lot. I could eat the whole pot of it. I am glad I made the Quiona because now I know exactly what I am having for lunch tomorrow.

So nothing exciting in my world. Enjoying the rest of the night just catching up on the DVR and magazines. Hope everyone had a fabulous Friday!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Low Point Apple Crisp

Perspective: My Trauma, Fear and Rejection

Let's Go To The Movies....And EAT at Cobb Theaters Tyrone