Sinus Infections Are The Worst

Ugghhh having a bad morning. I woke up around 6:30 AM and had a huge headache, I thought it was really nothing and tried to go back to sleep. Woke up at again at 8:30 AM and it was still killing me, worse now. I finally found something I could take, some Advil Sinus medicine and went back to sleep. I couldn't even keep my eyes open, the pillow felt like bricks and my nose was killing me. Once it calmed down, I fell back asleep. I woke up later than I should, but luckily the pain wasn't as strong anymore.

I hate sinus pressure and headaches. I have never experienced them before in my whole life, except a couple years ago. They come every now and again, but they really hurt. I am hoping if I keep up with the medicine today, it will go away and never come back. I am working tonight 1:15-9:15.

Last night following the Simple Start plan I had skinless roasted turkey breast, with frozen mixed veggies and a sweet potato and a scoop of Fat Free Cottage Cheese. Also had a side salad with tomatoes with fat free shredded cheese and fat free dressing For my indulgence left of two points, I had a mini WW bar, so yummy. And because I ran earlier I was still a bit hungry I choose a snack on the Simple Start plan of Fat Free Ricotta Cheese with fresh pineapple, it is really quite good.

This morning I had a bowl of unsweetened shredded wheat cereal with banana, strawberries and blueberries and fat free milk and of course my coffee with Splenda and fat free milk. For my lunch I made a huge bowl of lettuce, tomatoes, fat free feta cheese and fat free dressing and chick peas. It looks so pretty and delicious. I'll post a picture of it later.

 Packed a fruit salad to go alone with it and my water. I am going to throw in a light yogurt and for some crunch a 2pp Weight Watcher snack pack.

I am really liking this Simple Start, it is really easy and I am feeling quite full and satisfied. Weight Watchers is allowing new members to try it for free for the first two weeks.

Give it a try!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Low Point Apple Crisp

Let's Go To The Movies....And EAT at Cobb Theaters Tyrone

Perspective: My Trauma, Fear and Rejection