BzzAgent Review on Fiber One Meal Bar Strawberry Greek Yogurt







I am a BzzAgent and received a free sample box of the new Fiber One Meal Bars in Strawberry Greek Yogurt and Chocolate Peanut Butter. This is my opinion based post on receiving a sample, my thoughts and words are all my own.

Fiber One Meal bars are a healthy, on the go, quick and easy meal bar, that can promote weight management, provide energy from good products and give you a snack option better than a sweet, high sugar, high caloric product.

I decided to dive right in to the Strawberry Greek Yogurt bars first, primarily because they were less calories and less points. One bar is 4pp and 170 calories. The bars are suppose to be a meal replacement bar, but I see them more as a fueling or refueling option for my running and exercise, just like I use my Quest Bars.

When I opened the Strawberry Greek Yogurt bar, you get hit with an awesome aroma of strawberries right away. You can see that the bar is quite big due to the wrapper, which I was pleasantly surprised with. The texture of the bar was similar to a rice cereal with chunks of dried strawberries and the bottom of the bar is coated in Greek yogurt. No bitter taste or after taste. Once I took a bite, I was hooked. It was very delicious.





The stats on the bar are impressive. High in fiber, which of course is what you would expect from Fiber One. Also high in protein with 10g and low in Sugar, which just 9g. I look for these in a bar or meal replacement, because I want to fill full, but not heavy or having a sugar crash.




You can find these bars in the Nutrition Aisle. I have seen them in stores already, especially at Walmart. There are 3 flavors to try. Chocolate with Almonds, Chocolate with Peanut Butter and Strawberry Greek Yogurt. Price was varies, but very inexpensive and a healthy alternative to a meal or a great healthy snack.

I cant wait to try the Chocolate Peanut Butter one next.

If  you would like to be a BzzAgent or check it out...check out the website here..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Low Point Apple Crisp

Perspective: My Trauma, Fear and Rejection

Let's Go To The Movies....And EAT at Cobb Theaters Tyrone