Motivational Monday

So I was going to find a really great visual to post and motivate for this Monday, but I was running late this morning, so I kind of had my own motivation or well, a way of kicking Monday in the butt.


Nothing kicks Monday in the face like..

Enjoying a really good cup of a new flavored coffee.
Getting your to-do list done at work.
Finishing up a project that was 4 years in the making at your job.
Making the whole stores goals by the time you leave.
Being able to get out on time.
Bringing your running clothes to work and not making an excuse.
Running a comfortable, easy pace, 5 miles downtown.
Catching the sunset while running.
Listening to a uplifting, motivational play list that had me going the whole time.
And lastly...

Watching dolphins jump in and out of the water, just as the sun was setting and the sky was turning into a pink, purple, blue sky.

Take that Monday!!!

Hope you had a good one also!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Low Point Apple Crisp

Perspective: My Trauma, Fear and Rejection

Let's Go To The Movies....And EAT at Cobb Theaters Tyrone