Buffalo Chicken Pizza Soup

If there is one thing I love for lunch or dinner is SOUP!!

My top 3 soups are French Onion, Tomato and Broccoli and Cheese. And I never really eat them because they are so high in points or calories. They are definitely a treat when I get them out and ironically all my favorites are at Panera. But this post isn't about my love for Panera, it is just about soup.

On Sunday, I was looking through my Pinterest for some good soup recipes. I was really in the mood for using my crock pot and making soup so I can have it for lunch for the week. I found this one where I had all the ingredients, which is rare in my life lol.



And it was so easy and simple.

3-4 chicken breasts
1 package of frozen corn
8 cups of chicken broth
4 cloves of garlic, minced
1 red onion, diced
1 1/4 cup of BBQ Sauce
Salt and Pepper and Garlic Salt to taste

Add all to the crock pot.

Cook on low for about 5 hours.

Take the chicken breast out, diced or shred, then add back to the soup and stir.

I measured out 2 cups for 255 calories and that was one serving.

Then add some clinatro, shredded mozzerella cheese and I topped with a bit more BBQ sauce.

It was sooo yummy and filling and ended up having a ton of protein. James even liked it.

It is the perfect time of the year for soup and for when I am starting to put in some crazy hours, this is just perfect to come home too and have for the rest of the week or the nights when you just do not want to cook.

I paired with some biscuits too.

Here is the recipe I used too if you want some more guidance.

Slow Cooker BBQ Chicken Pizza Soup

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Low Point Apple Crisp

Let's Go To The Movies....And EAT at Cobb Theaters Tyrone

Perspective: My Trauma, Fear and Rejection