A Weekend of Running, Babies, Date night and Football

Good Friday Morning Loves!!!

I am extra happy and giddy this morning because I have a lot of awesome things going on this weekend and I have the whole weekend off of work too. Today through Sunday, which is rare and  am loving it.

I slept in this morning. It is super cold in Florida this morning and being wrapped in those blankets with  no alarm, was something of heavenly like. Then I am headed to finally getting a hair cut, gosh this Biotin really works, and my hair is growing like a weed. But it is in an awkward stage and it just needs to be cut some.

Then I am headed to the Best Damn Race Expo to pick up my race gear and well it is an Expo and I love Expo's so I will probably buy a couple of things lol, even though I limited to just one. Then it is a day of relaxing, reading and some shopping. And eating some carbs.

Its funny any other times I would love to just go face down in some carbs, today I am finding it so hard. I of course, will have my favorite of spaghetti because pasta before a long run is life for me. And today I am going to try a new place for lunch for some soup and sandwich, called Newks.

Then trying my hardest to get some rest tonight, but lets be real, I can NEVER sleep before a long run, let alone one that is a race day. But I will try my hardest and thank god for coffee and Spark.

The race is early and after they have some pretty great post race treats, like I am excited about. There is nothing I love than food after a long run. Then I am running to a friends house for a Baby Shower, then James and I planned to have a date night.

Sunday is super bowl and we are having some friends over, so I get to finally use some Pinterest finds and put them to good use!! I will  be relaxing for a huge part of the day on Sunday also.

So you know how busy and awesome my day is...what fun plans do you have planned this weekend??

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Low Point Apple Crisp

Let's Go To The Movies....And EAT at Cobb Theaters Tyrone

Perspective: My Trauma, Fear and Rejection