Looking Forward.....

Good Friday Morning!!!!

We are a little more than half way done with the month. Oh my goodness when did that happen.

Just wanted to check in because this week has been super crazy for me. It is Father's Day week at work and it is a long one for me because we are a bit busier than normal, is a 10 day work week for me and Father's Day is always tough for me without having my dad around anymore.
 The sting of him not here anymore, isn't as bad as it used to be, but it still sucks, helping people buy their gifts and making messages and not being able to do the same thing. By Sunday I am seriously ready for it to be all over and done with. BUT next Thursday my Poppy, uncles and cousins are coming down to Florida for a week long vacation. I am so excited, I can not even explain how excited I am. I am not only get a staycation, but I get the whole week with my family.

I am ready for lots of laughs, family time, sun and the beach and doing stuff I don't normally get to do.

Also looking forward to more time to dive back into some books. I have taken a lot out at the library and ready to dive in and not have any distractions.

AND I am ready for Orange Is The New Black to be back!! Yup it started streaming on Netflix today and I can not wait to get home from work and get into my sweats and just kick back and stream the heck out of it. If you live under a rock and have not watched OITNB, well you need to get Netflix just for that.

I am looking forward to my coffee date tomorrow with Nanci before work. Seriously surround yourself with good people and it will make your day even better.

Anything special you are looking forward to this week or weekend??

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Low Point Apple Crisp

Let's Go To The Movies....And EAT at Cobb Theaters Tyrone

Perspective: My Trauma, Fear and Rejection