1000 Miles in 2016 Update



Good Sunday Morning!!! I had a glorious sleep last night and even got to sleep in this morning and have been super lazy since I got up. Actually I have been catching up on a ton of stuff online, which has been great. I have neglected some of my Influenster and BzzAgent stuff and finally I have gotten it all together again. I have been quitely drinking my coffee and cleaning up the apartment a bit. It has been a great morning and shortly I will be running to the mall to get something and then planning on spending the afternoon with the TV off and a book or two in hand.

But before I log myself off, I wanted to update my 1000 miles in 2016 challenge I have given myself. Starting on January 2, I set a goal for this year to run 1000 miles in this year. While the first half of the year has been a bit rough, and I still have some ways to go, 8 months exactly. I know I can do it. I just have to buckle down but I am so proud of how many miles I have covered so far.

January: 50 miles
February 42.97 ( rough month)
March: 45 miles

After 3 months I am at 137.97. Now I am calculating just running miles, not walking or cross training. I have to average around 108 miles per month, which I know I can totally do. After Iron Girl next week, which is 13.1 miles, I have no more halves on my plate until the end of the year. So my running will be all based around just how I am feeling and I love long distance running, so I am positive I am going to run just for the heck of it and a lot will be just long runs.

I am determined and motivated and inspired to complete this goal by December 31. Plus for every mile I run this year, I pay myself a dollar, so any even more bonus to get out there and get moving!!

Any goals you set this year and how is your progress thus far?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Low Point Apple Crisp

Let's Go To The Movies....And EAT at Cobb Theaters Tyrone

Perspective: My Trauma, Fear and Rejection