Winghouse's New Limited StripTease Menu

If there is one thing that I love is when restaurants introduce new food options and spice things up a bit or in the case of Winghouse, Strip it up a bit. Strip you ask, what the heck does that mean. Well Winghouse, has a new limited time only StripTease Menu, featuring some really fun, new, exciting items.

On Tuesday night, I was with partnership through The Tampa Bay Bloggers was able to experience, drink and taste the new menu, let me tell you, I can not wait to go back just for the Deep Fried Twinkies alone.


We will start with Dessert...



Yup they went there and have on their dessert menu a Deep Fried Twinkie, that comes hot and drizzled with raspberry sauce. Being a healthy living guru type of person, I wasn't sure if I would eat it, but I mean when it comes to something as a Deep Fried Twinkie, you kind of have to try it AND it definitely did not disappoint. It is fried to a golden brown, and then oozes the minute you crack into that shell. It was worth the calories, 100%. It is the perfect cheat dessert and James was with me and loved it. Even if you are not a fan or have ever had a Twinkie before, you need to go and try this dessert. It should be on your food bucket list at least once.

To start off your meal or if you are going to just be at Winghouse for drinks, they now carry Flip Flop Wine, that comes in a can. They are fizzy wines and have a great flavor to them. They come in 4 flavors, Fizzy Chill Red, Fizzy Crisp White, Fizzy Moscato and Fizzy Pink Moscato. You can drink them right out of the can or for the sophisticated drinkers, a glass is provided, lol.



Two new limited starts or apps, are the Cheesy Broccoli Bites and Fresh Potato Chips, that can be ordered just as chips with ranch dip and Winghouse Cheese Sauce, fully loaded or with cheese and bacon. We had the pleasure of trying both ways and all delicious all the way around.



The Cheesy Broccoli Bites come with this sauce that is out of this world, which typically comes with Winghouse Onion Rings and I would order them again and again.



The potato chips are an awesome alternative to nachos and they had a light and crisp, salty taste to them. I liked them as the fully loaded because it came with blue cheese crumbles, tomatoes and onions, jalapeƱos and hot sauce.



Shrimp and Chicken combo is perfect when you want to have the best of both worlds with land and sea, thats fried. They are both seasoned with Winghouse seasonings and it is so good. It comes with ranch dressing, but I would ask for the sauce that comes with the broccoli bites or onion rings, it is so good.

3 New Sandwiches are also on the menu....



The StripClub is served on a Marble Rye bread, which gosh I can not even tell you the last time I had marble rye bread. I was really impressed with the choice of bread and it made a world of a difference too. The StripClub was my favorite. It has chicken, bacon, ham and Swiss cheese with lettuce and tomato and the wing house signature sauce. Tons of protein packed into that sandwich, meaning it will keep you full. Seriously the sandwich is packed to the gills and tasted amazing. I wasn't sure how I would feel about chicken with ham and bacon but all the flavors complemented each other so nicely and with the toasty bread. I will be ordering this the next time I go, it is served with chips and a pickle.



The StripCheese is also served on the marble rye bread with fried chicken strips, pepper jack cheese, bacon strips and tomatoes. James really enjoyed this one also. Served with chips and a pickle. Again the marble rye bread really gives it a nice taste and kick.



The Bacon Ranch Chicken Wrap, has fried chicken strips, bacon strips and zesty ranch. This one is tightly wrapped in a chipotle wrap. While I love wraps usually, this one didn't surprise me too much. It was very  hearty but I would go with something else instead to kind of cheat with. If I am going to Winghouse I want to have something I normally wouldn't purchase. The zesty ranch does give this a little zing and also served with chips and pickle.

The next time you are at Winghouse, of course order the wings and then try something new from the StripTease mean, you will not be disappointed.

Don't miss out it is only for a limited time!!

Check out Winghouse here to find a location near you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Low Point Apple Crisp

Let's Go To The Movies....And EAT at Cobb Theaters Tyrone

Perspective: My Trauma, Fear and Rejection