Positive Thinking Brings Great Change

Positive Thinking and Hard Work goes hand and hand and it goes a long way! I am proof of that!

I got a promotion at work. I am currently moving up in my company. I am going from being the store manager in St. Pete to the store manager at the Clearwater location. It is a higher volume store and busier and it looks awesome being the store manager of it. I want to move up in the company and this is defintely a great stepping stone for me to do so.

I, officially start there on Monday. It is a little bit of a commute, only 30 minutes. It really isn't that bad. And now the weather is amazing and I don't mind driving because it isn't that  hot anymore.

So I am off to new beginnings and challenges. This coming week will be a bit different, I have to plan more and move my work outs around and I am excited for that. I embrace change and I am ready to take it on!!!

Surround yourself with people that reflect who you want to be and how you want to feel. Energies are contagious…:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Low Point Apple Crisp

Perspective: My Trauma, Fear and Rejection

Let's Go To The Movies....And EAT at Cobb Theaters Tyrone