Five Friday Fun Facts

Good Friday Morning!!

A couple of weeks ago I posted a post about myself. So I figured once in awhile to give you some fun facts about myself.


5. When I drink from any form of a can, I always take the tab of the can and move it over the mouth part. I have no clue when I started it or why but I do lol.

4. I still sleep with a teddy bear that I have had since I was younger. It is almost the size of me and when I am feeling sick I lash right on to it.

3. When I start a new show or series and I really like it, I become obsessed with it. I research the characters and the actors. I become so involved in the show inside and out.

2. I am an only child and always wanted to be an only child. I never wanted a brother and sister. I was never lonely or felt left out.

1. I don't wash my hair every day. I love when my hair is a little bit dirty. It makes it easy to straighten and style.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Low Point Apple Crisp

Let's Go To The Movies....And EAT at Cobb Theaters Tyrone

Perspective: My Trauma, Fear and Rejection