Happy Thanksgiving Week!! Holy Moly I can't believe that Thanksgiving is in two days!! Two days. I remember at work we were counting down since August and then it is finally here.
So this Top Ten Tuesday Nanci and I are counting down our Top Ten What We Are Thankful For. Which wow narrowing down to Ten is hard, but here we go....
10. My DM Jen. I am employed by Things Remembered but my District Manager is my Boss, Jen. Jen and I have been working together now for 7 years and I can not even begin to explain how thankful I am for her in my life. She has given me motivation, inspiration and guidance like no other. She is a mentor to me in the store and also in life. I am truly blessed to have her as a boss, and leader but mainly has a huge influence on my life.
9. I am thankful for TR. Yes I am thankful for my job. My job is something I never thought it would be. It is challenging and fun and yes this time of year, it sucks a whole lot because it is busy and customers make me crazy and teammates leave and the hours are long. But in those moments, you really understand team work and drive and leadership and I love that. Plus NOT all customers are nasty.
8. My mom. I am thankful that I have my mom still around. My mom is my biggest supporter and she can by my biggest headache haha. But I love her all the same. She is truly amazing and she is funny and crazy and she makes every day special. I wish she lived closer but it makes our visits even more special.
7. My best friends. I have many friends but my two Best Friends, my ride or die friends per say mean the whole to me, LeaAnn and Nanci. Lea and I have been best friends for over 20 years and Nanci and I have been friends for the past 2 years. Nanci and I honestly hit it off right away and you would have thought we have been friends forever. I am grateful that have had my same BFF since I was younger. I am truly blessed to have these two women in my life now and forever.
6. Speaking of friends. I am so grateful to have all my friends in my life. Each of my friends bring something special and unique to my life.
5. Running. I am so thankful that I took on this activity. It really has changed my life for the better and it continues to do so.
4. Coffee. I know it seems silly to say that, but come on it is my life saver. Coffee keeps me sane and well balanced.
3. James. James and I have been together for 8 years and yes he drives me crazy and we love really hard. I can not imagine my life without him. He is my best friend and I love him more and more each day and year we are together. I am so thankful for him and being in my life for this crazy life.
2. My Blog. My blog has brought me so much happiness. It has brought me love and escape and a lot of opportunities I never thought I would have from this blog. It allows me to be myself and fun and really connect with people.
1. My Poppy and Family. My Poppy is my lifeline. He is my heart and I love him so much. I am so thankful to have him as my grandfather and the many years we have had together. I can not imagine being brought up by anyone else in my life. He is my biggest role model. My family is combined because I wouldn't be who I am without my family....