Top Ten Tuesday: Thanksgiving Favorites

Good Tuesday Morning!!!



I missed last weeks Top Ten Tuesday because life is crazy. So I am back on schedule with today's top ten and today we are talking about Thanksgiving.

I love Thanksgiving. I love the tradition, the smells, the food, but I mainly love what Thanksgiving does for family and friends.

Here is my Top Ten Things I love about Thanksgiving.

10. I love running the Turkey Trot. The Turkey Trot is probably one of my favorite races all year. There are 1000's of people, it is usually chilly and it is 3 miles of fun along a local neighborhood and a great way to kick off the day.

9. Turkey!! Seriously I love turkey and we eat it all day long on Thanksgiving. We usually go to James's grandmas for lunch because they start dinner around 12 and then I put a turkey in the crock pot and let it cook all day so we have left overs all weekend long.

8. Cranberries. I love cranberry sauce on a good piece of turkey and it tastes amazing on a sandwich afterwords too.

7. Black Friday newspaper. I am not a fan of Black Friday, because well I work it all day long BUT i do love the newspaper that comes with it. The paper is huge that day and filled with all the sale flyers, I just love reading through them.

6. CVS Extra Bucks. I know this sounds crazy but on Thanksgiving CVS has the best deals on extra Bucks. I love me some CVS and I use the EB's so I can buy wrapping paper and etc. I like to plan ahead.

5. Stuffing. I mean enough said on that  one. Everyone should love Stuffing lol.

4. A day to be spent with family. Unfortunately my family is in New York, so I don't get to spend the holiday with them but I do get to spend  most of the day with James and his and it is nice to just be with the ones you love.

3. Pumpkin Pie.....yes an excuse to eat it.

2. Macy's Day Parade. I have watched the parade since I was a little girl and I still do. Once I am home from the Turkey Trot, it goes on and I am watching it until Santa Claus comes down the way.

1. It kicks off the holiday season for me. It brings the start of my busiest and profitable time of year, sure it is  long and hard and crazy but it is 4 weeks of non stop fun and I am ready for it begin.

What is your favorite thing about Thanksgiving??

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Low Point Apple Crisp

Let's Go To The Movies....And EAT at Cobb Theaters Tyrone

Perspective: My Trauma, Fear and Rejection