April Goals and Excitements



I am so excited for April to be here. I have so much fun going on this month, like so much fun!

okay lets talk excitements...

Iron Girl 5k is this coming Sunday. Iron Girl is a special race for me, it was my first race I ever signed up to do and this will be my 5th year doing it. I would have loved to do the half but I am sticking to the 5k. I always get emotional at this race and this year I am running with Nanci and Corina again and we have a blast each time.

Sherman's 2nd Birthday. This one is excitement mainly for me. Sherman is the doggie that I dog sit on my days off occasionally. He is the dog of one of my friends and I absolutely love this dog. I am going to spoil the heck out of him too. I have already started with some toys and snacks.



Easter. I love Easter not only because it is a holiday but because it is a full day off from work, the mall is closed, it is nice. Plus it is a day I can spend all day with James.

The biggest excitement of the month is NASHVILLE!!!! James and I are going to Nashville, April 27-May 1. I am running the St. Jude Rock and Roll Nashville on April 29. I am so excited to run the half marathon and mainly to be in Nashville. We have so much fun things planned, like Country Hall of Fame, touring all of Nashville, checking out some bars, I am going to find Bobby Bones and I am running which is my favorite thing to do. Seriously I love everything about Nashville and can not wait to check it out in person.

Goals for April..

My goals for April are pretty simple. I am planning to track every day. I need to increase my water intake. Running is amping up more this month and completing the Half Marathon. I am starting the half marathon and completing it no matter what. I am only going to weigh in once this month and taking pictures for progress. I am running at least 3 days during the week and doing more XT and rest too because my half marathon is this month and I really want to do well with it.

My goals are simple and everything I have been doing this month I have been. I have been feeling really great lately, not bloated and I have been noticing my clothes fitting better.

Read more and lay out at the beach and pool more. I need more sun and I really need to read more again. I have been slacking on that like crazy. Trying to do it more at night and on my days off.

What are some goals you have planned for this month?













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Low Point Apple Crisp

Perspective: My Trauma, Fear and Rejection

Let's Go To The Movies....And EAT at Cobb Theaters Tyrone