Top Ten Tuesday: Current Favorite Country Songs

Happy Tuesday!!!



I know I am late in the day but man was today a crazy day. It was the Mondaiest of all Tuesdays.

Yup that is a thing...

But one thing that is getting me by is the fact we are going to Nashville in 18 days!!! I am so excited, seriously like so excited. And you know what I am most excited about, besides the half marathon I am running, is all the country music all the time.

I LOVE LOVE Country music. It is practically all I listen too anymore. So in honor of my trip to Nashville, I am doing my Top Ten Tuesday on my favorite Country songs currently!!

10. Jason Alden- Any Ol' Bar Stool



9. Kelsea Ballerini-  Yeah Boy



8. Billy Currington- Do I Make You Wanna


7. Brother's Osborne- It Ain't My Fault


6. Zac Brown Band- My Old Man




Makes My Heart just swell...

5. Something' I'm Good At- Brett Eldredge




Follow him on SnapChat he is hysterical

4. Body Like A Back road- Sam Hunt




3. Hurricane- Luke Combs




















2. RaeLynn- Love Triangle

Pulls on all the heart strings for me


1.  Better Man- Little Big Town


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Low Point Apple Crisp

Perspective: My Trauma, Fear and Rejection

Let's Go To The Movies....And EAT at Cobb Theaters Tyrone