Motivation Monday- 7/29

Fitness Motivational Quotes | HASfit BEST Workout Motivation, Fitness Quotes, Exercise Motivation ...

I really wish I took my own advice today!! This morning I had full drive to go for a run after work tonight, I brought my clothes, water bottle and gym boss to make sure I was fully prepared. Well, lets just say the case of the Monday's! I woke up in a funk, I had a really bad dream last night that set me off. While getting ready for work I just couldn't get it going and then when I got to work, I was all over the place. The phone was non-stop, the orders were coming in and I was busy, which I was very happy about, but it knocked me out and didn't help my mood.

So after work all I wanted to do was put on my yoga pants, an old tee-shirt and veg out on the couch for a bit. I literally did that when I got home, I curled up on the couch and just unwind.  I haven't had much alone and me time, so I was really needing this, even if it was just an hour. I know I should have just sucked it up and put on my running gear and went outside, but mentally and physically I just couldn't do it.

And that's okay!! Some days there just might be an off day. I will own that day, I needed the rest day, I needed to just sit back and relax for a bit. I will own this, I regret it a bit, I know I should have put on my running gear and got some miles in. I know that running improves my mood and would have put all my day behind me and start fresh. I know this for next time and next time I will fight through it, but today was really a carrot and hummus veg out night after work!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Low Point Apple Crisp

Let's Go To The Movies....And EAT at Cobb Theaters Tyrone

Perspective: My Trauma, Fear and Rejection